Wolin is a Polish island to welcome tourists all year through.
In "Pod Orzechami" resort high standard suites await.
Each suite comprises:
* 2 rooms (with the total capacity of 6 beds)
* fully equipped kitchen
* washing machine
We also offer 2 wooden houses for 2 guests each. Each house comprises a bathroom and kitchenette with fridge, kettle and microwave. And each has exit to the garden.
The main building is surrounded by our lovely garden to guarantee relaxation and recreation to our guests. There is a beautiful little pond in our facility so that you can truly unwind while watching its azure water. What you may find particularly appealing is that our facility is well adjusted for family relaxation with elderly guests - we offer nursing care on site on demand. Outside, you will have a stone barbecue and parking area.
The facility is about 15 km from the sea. Nearby, there is a natural beach at the Szczecin Lagoon, the Wolin National Park, Wolin-Jomsborg-Wineta Slavs and Vikings open-air museum, cycling trails, and wind farms.
Attractions in the area:
* Slavs and Vikings Festival - annual event, first weekend of August
* Western Picnic (Folk, Blues, Country and Bluegrass Festival)
* Wzgórze Wisielców (Hangmen's Hill) kurgan cemetery
* Wild beach
* Bison reserve
* Observation towers and decks
* Jezioro Turkusowe (Turquoise Lake), Jezioro Czajcze (Czajcze lake)
* Archaeological museum
* Bascule bridge in Dziwnów
* Wolin National Park
* Scenic cycling trails
* Wind farms
We look forward to your visit and wish you a memorable stay!
Statistiken der Besuche
Heute: , ab :